Help with arrears

If you are struggling to pay your rent, service charges or anything else that you owe us, please do not panic. We will always do our best to accommodate you if you contact us first.

We are obligated to collect your payments and will take a firm but fair approach to dealing with your arrears. you can also get independent advice from our partners and other helpful organisations. The best people to contact are 

Citizens Advice

Before you contact us, you might also want to look at submitting a claim for Housing Benefit.

If you do not keep up with your payments or fail to meet any arrangements you may lose your home. Please see our rent FAQ for more detail on our process.